A fast growing and innovative company that owns several brands in custom sportswear and custom creative products is hiring a talented Business Development Specialist to help drive sales, develop new business and further increase brand awareness of our products and services.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to become a key member in a fast growing company that offers plenty of opportunity for growth – both as an individual and as part of a high energy, faced paced global team of entrepreneurs and professionals.
Our custom sportswear line is revolutionizing the way event managers, companies and charities meet their goals to raise revenue and brand awareness. One of the innovative custom niche sportswear lines has exploded to become the most successful brand globally, in its niche, after only 4 short years.
The promotional brands and custom creations division, designs and delivers unforgettably fun, unique and creative concepts and turn them into remarkable opportunities for interesting companies, popular brands and Non-Profit Organizations.
This role will be supporting some great Non-Profit Organizations to raise funds for truly noble causes through events and custom manufactured items.
Current or previous customers include:
The National Park Foundation
LucasFilm / Star Wars
Human Rights Campaign
National Breast Cancer Foundation
VentureSHOT Entrepreneur Center
Essential Job Functions:
• Identify and acquire new clients for our extensive portfolio of custom manufactured apparel and creative products
• Provide custom clients with outstanding customer service
• Work seamlessly with operations division, fulfillment team and factory-based teams to insure client delivery timelines are always on schedule
• Assist management team in implementing new marketing and sales strategies
• Assist with the planning and execution of company expo and trade show appearances
• Entering leads into CRM system
• Writing business proposals
• At least 2 years of proven sales increase performance
• Extremely creative
• Highly self-motivated
• Very charismatic/pleasant personality
• Love to work on collaborative efforts as well as to work independently
• Talented and determined business deal closer
• Extremely well-organized
• Earn potentially $50,000 a year or more
• Excellent commission opportunities
• Competitive base salary
• Unlimited performance-based bonuses
• Coaching and mentoring from successful serial entrepreneurs
• Huge discounts on great sportswear and apparel
• Energized working environment where you will be surrounded by smart, ethical and FUN business-minded people!
• The successful candidate will have opportunities to travel to expos, tradeshows and other exciting industry events
• Chances to meet some of the most decorated athletes in their respective sports
Our Midwest Regional office is located at VentureSHOT Entrepreneur Center is located at 744 N. Wells Street, in the River North neighborhood of Chicago. Being based in the VentureSHOT environment also provides the successful candidate with an opportunity to be surrounded by exciting entrepreneurs, startups and fast-growth companies. Chicago is one of the major entrepreneurial hubs in the US and growing rapidly.
To apply for this awesome opportunity please your send cover letter and resume to email@example.com